Stay tuned for my next book
“WATER.The Story of Us.”
Publishing date 2021.
“Water is a transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth’s streams, lakes, and oceans, and the fluids of most living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients.”
Current definition of water from Wikipedia
- This new book will challenge the above definition.
- It will bring a new meaning of water to you, the reader.
- It will pave the route of understanding water’s properties.
- It will explore the taste of water and it will show its nourishing nature.
- Everything about the relationship between the human being and water will be explored in depth.